CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

Hello All....
yes I am among the living!!! it's true!! Okay so it has been so very long since I have blogged..but life has been so extremely busy..with working, moving, going to school and trying to keep up with homework..I barely have time to breathe. Now..saying all this, I did, however take a little time to go on a lil vacation with my friend to Myrtle Beach! and what better weekend to go than my Birthday weekend?!?! Yes..it was ama.za.zing!! I had had such a blast and it made it better cause it worked out that our friend Brent is stationed about two hours from MB soooo..he came to see us! It was so much fun to just relax and spend sometime with good friends...sooo here's just a few pics of my weekend...enjoy

0 comments: